The Willow School in Norristown, PA
has earned a higher quality rating and is now a
STAR 3 with Keystone STARS!
Why is this great news?
Keystone STARS helps us meet quality standards to keep your children safe, happy and learning so that they can succeed in school and life!
What does a Keystone STARS rating mean?
Pennsylvania’s Office of Child Development and Early Learning sets the quality standards for early childhood programs to join Keystone STARS and earn a STAR 1 – STAR 4 rating. In order to earn our Keystone STARS rating, we had to meet quality standards that:
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy and supportive place for children.
- Require teachers to be trained and earn degrees in child development.
- Encourage children’s active learning through play and engaging activities.
- Involve families as partners in their children’s learning.
- Partner with the Norristown community.
We Earned A Higher Keystone STARS
Rating To Help Your Child Shine!
Learn more about Keystone STARS at: www.papromiseforchildren.com/STARS